On Time Typing – Peewee Press publications
The following 13 publications have been produced by Sally-Anne Watson Kane (owner of On Time Typing – Peewee Press), who edited 11 of these books.
- A life: I am what I am, 2019, Joan Sammon. Produced by On Time Typing-Peewee Press. Edited, designed and proofread by On Time Typing. Self-published in hardcopy by Peewee Press. ISBN -13:978-1-921216-02-2. Barcode 9 781921 216022.
- Riding the bumps with a grin… At Crib Point! History of the Mornington Peninsula Magpies, 2019. Compiled by Michael Cusick. Produced by On Time Typing-Peewee Press. Edited, designed and proofread by On Time Typing. Self-published in hardcopy by Michael Cusick, Crib Point Football and Netball Club. ISBN -13:978-0-646-80244-2.
- Jakman vs the evil space dudes, 2017, Jak Kane. Illustrations, text, design and production by Jak Kane. Copyright Jak Kane 2017. What happens when Jakman is confronted by the evil space dudes? Self-published in hardcopy by Peewee Press.
- 100-Up – From Here to Here – Trafalgar Bowls Club Inc 1915 – 2015, 2015. Compiled by Joanne Savige and Graham J Hill. Produced by On Time Typing-Peewee Press. Edited and designed by On Time Typing. Proofread by Trafalgar Bowls Club (TBC). Copyright Trafalgar Bowls Club Inc. 2015. Self-published by Peewee Press. ISBN: -13:978-1-921216-01-5.
- Rocket Power, 2011, Evie Watson. Poems and design by Evie Watson. Cover design by Darren Kane. Produced by On Time Typing. Copyright Evie Watson 2011. A compilation of 17 poems by about tree ferns, rockets, Darwin, caterpillars, bats and more. Self-published by Peewee Press/Evie Watson.
- Sharing our Stories – Territory Women 2005 – 2006, 2006. Compiled by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane] and Susan Foster. Copyright YWCA 2006. Produced by On Time Typing. Sponsor: YWCA of Darwin Inc. A small book of seven oral presentations by Northern Territorian women, transcribed and edited by On Time Typing. Self-published by Peewee Press. ISBN 1-921216-00-X.
- Flitter-Squeak, 2003, Sally-Anne Watson Kane. What happens when Flitter the bird and Squeak the bush-mouse fall into adventure together? Self-published by Peewee Press.
- Buibere: Lian Feto Timor Lorosa’e Nian, vol. 2, 2001 (in Tetun language). Compiled by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane]; edited by Sally-Anne with the assistance of editors Rosalia Soares and Manuela Leong Pereira. Copyright Fokupers, Timor Leste. Funded by USAID-OTI, Fokupers and Australian Volunteers International. Produced by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Some sections translated from original Buibere publication (in English) into Tetun, some sections scribed by Sally-Anne in Tetun. Sally-Anne coordinated a team of over 40 Timorese photographers, translators, designers, editors and researchers, edited and compiled this publication in the Tetun language which was launched in December 2001. Self-published by Fokupers. ISBN 0_646_41719_3.
- Ekka’s Journey, 2000, Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Ekka is hatched and trying to find out what and who he is. Self-published by Peewee Press.
- Buibere: Voice of East Timorese Women, vol. 1, 1999. Compiled by Sally-Anne Watson Kane (as pseudonym ‘Rebecca Winters’). Copyright ETISC. Produced by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Funded by The HIVOS Foundation. Sally-Anne recorded testimonies in Tetun and Portuguese; worked closely with Timorese translators in Timor Leste and Darwin, Australia, to scribe translations of the testimonies into English; edited and coordinated a team of Australian and Timorese people in Darwin to complete the proofreading, design, printing and distribution of this volume of oral histories by 22 East Timorese women. It was launched in mid-1999, just before the East Timor Referendum. Self-published by ETISC. ISBN 0_9577329_3_7.
- East Timor Interviews Recorded November 1998, 2001. Compiled by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane] (as pseudonym ‘Rebecca Winters’). Copyright ETISC. Produced by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Sally-Anne recorded 11 interviews in Tetun and Portuguese; worked closely with Timorese translators to scribe their translations of the testimonies into English; and edited this English language publication. Note: introduction by Bishop Belo (who was later awarded the Nobel Peace Prize). Self-published by ETISC.
- The Mermaid’s Tale, 1998, Sally-Anne Watson Kane. A mermaid’s story of life and love under the deep, blue sea. Self-published by Peewee Press.
- Children of the Resistance, 1996, Sally-Anne Watson Kane (under the pseudonyms ‘Rebecca Winters and Brian Kelly’). Copyright AFFET. Editing, design and production by Martin Goreing, Sally-Anne Watson Kane and AFFET members. Collection of creative non-fiction articles based on Sally-Anne’s experiences and recorded interviews in East Timor in 1996. Self-published by AFFET. ISBN 0_646_30388_0.
For queries about the above publications, please Contact us and we will answer your request or refer you to the copyright owner/s.
If you are interested in Sally-Anne’s experience in editing and producing publications in translated English and in the Tetun language, go to: Editing Translations and in Tetun
Written by Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Regular blog articles January 2016 – current: articles about writing, editing, proofreading, self-publishing, blogging freelancing, managing small business, and views and reviews of books, movies and contemporary issues.
- 2018: Latrobe City Council has used excerpts from our article, Because We’re Worth It, about their new library, in their Annual Report.
- 2018: The Victorian Small Business Commission used excerpts from our article, VBSC: Saving Small Business, in their Annual Report.
- 2017: On Time Typing was commended by international architects Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp Pty Ltd for that article: Glowing praise for ‘Because We’re Worth It’.
- Health and nutrition in Coleato Leotelo according to the people of Coleato Leotelo, 2001, report by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane] and the Chief and community of Coleato Leotelo, Ermera District, East Timor. Copyright ETISC 2001. Scribed in Tetun then written and edited by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane]. Copyright ETISC; self-publishing assistance and coordination by Sally-Anne. Presented to World Food Organisation and World Health Organisation in East Timor in 2001. Self-published by ETISC.
- Children of the Resistance, 1996, by Sally-Anne Watson Kane (under the pseudonyms ‘Rebecca Winters and Brian Kelly’). ISBN 0_646_30388_0. Copyright AFFET. Self-publishing assistance and coordination by Martin Goreing, Sally-Anne and AFFET members. Sally-Anne recorded interviews and her experiences over one month travelling in East Timor in 1996, then scribed, wrote and edited this collection of creative non-fiction stories. Self-published by AFFET.
- Flitter-Squeak, 2003. Text and illustrations by Sally-Anne Watson Kane, On Time Typing. Published by Peewee Press.
- Ekka’s Journey, 2000. Text and illustrations by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Published by Peewee Press.
- The Mermaid’s Tale, 1998. Text and illustrations by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Published by Peewee Press.
- The Caracol, 1995, by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane]. Copyright Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Creative non-fiction narrative based in Central America. Unpublished.
Publications in progress
Sally-Anne is currently writing an Australian historical novel, as well as poetry.
On Time Typing is currently producing a life story (memoir) for an elderly client who lives in Victoria. We are at the scribing and early editing stage and will go on to complete the editing, design and self-publishing process, to printed book stage.
On Time Typing assists authors and organisations to self-publish their books by providing typing, editing, proofreading and graphic design services and/or producing the publication from manuscript to published stage, including planning, budgets, liaising with contributors, editing, proofreading, graphic design, liaison with printer, obtaining ISBN and meeting publisher requirements. For more information, go to: Editing, proofreading, self-publishing
Note: Peewee Press, a self-publishing business, is also owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane.
Sally-Anne Watson Kane established On Time Typing in 2002 and Peewee Press in 2003. On Time Typing offers scribing, writing, editing, proofreading, self-publishing and transcription services to clients across Australia.
For more information about On Time Typing, go to: About Us.
Photograph: Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Copyright Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Back To Blog