What services do you offer?
Online transcription, scribing, editing and proofreading services:
- Editing including structural editing, copy editing and line editing; editing policies, reports, manuals, theses and publications
- Proof-editing and proofreading policies, reports, manuals, theses and publications
- Audio transcription: transcribing interviews, focus groups, meetings, hearings, dictation into 1st Draft Transcripts or Proofread Transcripts. Proofread Transcripts have a money-back guarantee of accuracy (for audible recordings)
- Scribing via telephone or on site (depending on your location): selection reports, referees’ reports, performance reports, letters and submissions
- Scribing via telephone or on site (depending on your location: dictation (correspondence, submissions and reports)
- Business writing and copywriting based on verbal and written information and research
- Free advice and consultations about writing, editing and publishing
- Copy typing handwritten or typed documents
- Formatting and/or restructuring documents
How do I know you’ll do a good job?
The best way to verify that we’ll do a good job is to speak to our referees. Please ask us for the contact details of a relevant referee about our services in regard to our business writing, editing, proofreading, audio transcription or other services.
The following guarantees and information are also a good indication of our reliability in providing quality services to all customers at all times:
- On Time Typing guarantees Quality, Confidentiality and Reliability. We always meet the agreed deadline.
- If Proofread Transcripts are requested, we offer a money-back Guarantee of Highly Accurate Transcripts, for audible recordings.
- If 1st Draft Transcripts are requested, we produce transcripts that are of reasonable to good accuracy for audio recordings of good audio quality.
- Our Quality Assurance process ensures that all documents are at the level of accuracy required (e.g. 1st Draft level of accuracy, or Highly Accurate).
- We experienced in editing and proofreading policy documents, reports and publications. For our portfolio of publications see: About Us
- We ‘bend over backwards’ to make sure clients are happy and deadlines are met and offer follow-up assistance and support to all clients.
Based on the positive feedback we continue to receive from satisfied clients, we guarantee that you will be very happy with our results.
Are you insured?
On Time Typing currently holds the following insurances with AON Risk Services Australia P/L
(valid until November 2018):
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public and Products Liability Insurance.