Scribing and Writing
- On Time Typing offers a signed Guarantee of Confidentiality, and free consultation and quote
- We scribe minutes, reports and dictation. We write reports, web content and publications
- We submit your documents by the agreed deadline.
- We currently scribe and write selection reports and referee reports for NT Government Departments (since 2002). In 2018 we have produced reports for: Local Government, Housing, Regional Development, Territory Families, Youth Justice, Health, Planning and Infrastructure, Primary Industries, Auditor-General’s and Justice Department, Correctional Services
- We currently scribe and write minutes and reports of meetings including AGMs, committee and board meetings, procurement panels and public hearings (since 2002). In 2018 we have produced minutes and reports for Australia Council for the Arts and Territory Families
- Other reports include: our submission to Inquiry into Telecommuting and e-Business by Rural and Regional Committee of the Parliament of Victoria (published 2014); report of 2-day forum for MOS-Plus/Department of Children and Families (2005); progress and acquittal reports (for funding) to USAID (2000-2001); Health and nutrition in Coleato Leotelo according to the people of Coleato Leotelo by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane] and the Chief and community of Coleato Leotelo, Ermera, Timor Leste (published 2001).
Writing submissions, websites, BLOGs, publications
- We write and publish bi-weekly blog articles in the On Time Typing Blog (2016 – current)
- We have written nomination submissions for Gippsland Business Awards (2013 and 2017); tender submissions to Department of Education (2017); funding applications to USAID/OTI (publication project)
- We have written and continually update the On Time Typing website On Time Typing (2004 – current), and have written content for other websites (2017)
- We have written and continually update templates, policies and procedures (2002 – current)
- We have written and published a number of articles about events in Darwin and Timor Leste (1994 – 1999)
- We have written introductions, blurbs and half-page content for several publications (2006 – current).
- We have written books (fiction and non-fiction): see Publications by Sally-Anne Watson Kane.
On Time Typing scribes your dictation or meeting straight into our laptop then writes and edits the document into well-presented reports or minutes.
- Dictation: correspondence, testimonies, submissions
- Selection reports, referees’ reports, procurement reports
- Minutes: committee and board meetings, Annual General Meetings
- Reports of workshops, seminars and forums.
Scribing face-to-face or via telephone
- We can scribe dictation or meetings of up to six people, as you speak, via telephone, anywhere in Australia
- We can scribe teleconference meetings of any number of people, as you speak, via telephone
- If your meeting is face-to-face, we may be able to offer an on-site scribe, depending on your location
- If your meeting is face-to-face and you are expecting more than six participants, you may need an on-site scribe; or you may wish to record the meeting and send the audio file to us for transcription (see Audio transcription).
On Time Typing scribes dictation either as you speak, via telephone; or, if you have recorded your dictation, from the audio recordings you have sent us.
We have recently scribed medical reports, psychologist reports, correspondence and testimonies for:
- Psychologist consultants in Bendigo (VIC) (2015-current)
- Financial advice consultants in Gippsland (VIC) (2007-current)
- Psychologist consultants in Queensland (2017)
- Autobiographical statements for a clients in Sydney (NSW) (2017)
- Public relations companies in South Australia (2010)
- Darwin Consultant Psychologists (NT) (2006-2010)
- Authors of oral histories, afterwards published (1996-2001; 2016-2017)
- Individuals requiring affidavits, testimonies and submissions in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory (2006-current).
We scribe reports via telephone or on-site where an on-site scribe is available:
- applicant discussions (interviews) and panel discussions and determinations
- selection reports that meet government reporting standards
- referee reports (verbatim) edited to the required standard.
We regularly scribe selection reports and referee reports for Northern Territory Government agencies (2002 – current): Local Government; Housing; Sport and Recreation; Health; Territory Families; Justice/Corrections; Attorney-General’s Department; Planning and Infrastructure; Commissioner.
We have also scribed selection reports for Commonwealth Departments: Employment and Workplace Relations; Immigration and Indigenous Affairs; Families, Community Services; Australian Customs; Centrelink; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Office of Indigenous Policy.
We scribe procurement reports via telephone or on-site where an on-site scribe is available: tender and quotation reports, summaries of interviews, discussions and negotiations, action sheets, outcomes and recommendations.
We have scribed several procurement reports for Territory Families, Northern Territory Government (2017).
Minutes and reports of meetings
On Time Typing scribes minutes and reports of meetings, forums and workshops via telephone where there are up to six people present, or on site where there are more than six people present (depending on the availability of a scribe in the area). Or, if you have a clear recording of the event, we produce minutes and reports from the audio recording you have sent us.
We have scribed minutes and reports of meetings, forums and workshops for:
- Darwin City Council (NT) – meetings
- Australia Council for the Arts – forum
- Relationships Australia (NT) – monthly meetings
- NT Department of Business – 2-day workshop
- Mindil Beach Markets Inc (NT) – public meeting
- Menzies School of Health Research (NT) – 3-day symposium
- Learning Lessons Steering Committee (NT) – bi-monthly meetings
- Commonwealth Office of Indigenous Policy – several meetings
- ABA National Advisory Committee, FaCSIA – several meetings
- Office of Children and Families (NT) – 2-day seminar
- Latrobe City Council (Victoria) – public meeting.
There is no charge for an initial or general consultation (to one hour) or for researching your subject area.
Charges for scribing and/or writing:
- selection reports: are based on a combination of an hourly rate and charges per section of reports or a fixed quotation for the booking
- procurement and other reports including dictation: are based on an hourly rate
- minutes and reports of meetings: are based on an hourly rate or a fixed quotation for the booking
- web content, articles or other material: are based on an hourly rate or a fixed quotation for the booking.
Call us for a free consultation and quote on: 0419 337824.