On Time Typing on-site scribes: who are we?
Our scribes are…
Sally-Anne Watson Kane
- has been scribing selection reports and reports of workshops and seminars since 2002, and scribing those reports via telephone since 2006.
- scribes meetings, reports and dictation on site in Gippsland and Melbourne
- scribes meetings, reports and dictation via telephone across Australia.
- has been scribing minutes of meetings, and writing articles and reports based on verbal information, for many years
- scribes meetings and dictation on site in Cairns and region in North Queensland.
- has been scribing minutes of meetings for many years.
- scribes meetings on site in Bendigo and Central Victoria.
- has been scribing minutes of meetings for many years
- scribes meetings on site in Darwin, Palmerston and region in Northern Territory.
Our scribes and minute-takers have extensive experience in scribing and are required to pass the On Time Typing On-site Scribing Accuracy Test. For more information about our scribes’ skills and qualifications go to: Scribing minutes, reports and dictation.
Image: Pixabay – Creative Commons Licence. No attribution required.
Back To Blog