Our scribes and minute-takers – scribing via telephone, Zoom and face to face
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading’s scribes and minute-takers are…
- scribes oral histories (for life stories or memoirs), meetings, reports and dictation via telephone or Zoom, or face to face in Melbourne/Gippsland
- has been scribing oral histories (spoken memoirs), selection reports and reports of workshops and seminars, face to face, since 1996
- has been scribing selection reports, oral histories, dictation and meetings, via telephone since 2006, and via Zoom since 2019
- scribes meetings and dictation (oral histories), face to face, in Cairns and region in North Queensland.
- has been scribing minutes of meetings, and writing articles and reports based on spoken testimonies or oral histories, for many years
- scribes meetings or dictation, face to face, in Bendigo and Central Victoria
- has been scribing minutes of meetings for many years
- is being trained for scribing meetings, interviews and dictation via telephone, Zoom, or face to face in Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- is available for scribing discussions and interviews face to face in Alice Springs
Our scribes and minute-takers have extensive experience in scribing and are required to pass the On Time Typing On-site Scribing Accuracy Test. For more information about our scribes’ skills and qualifications go to: Scribing minutes, reports and dictation.
Image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Back To Blog