Scribing dictation, minute-taking and report-writing – our clients
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading scribes verbatim or summary notes (as required) and writes minutes and reports. We scribe dictation, interviews, meetings and discussions.
Our method of scribing is to type what the person is saying while they are speaking. (Yes, we’re that fast!)
Some of our major clients are listed below.
Scribing dictation verbatim (into transcripts):
- Referees’ reports: verbatim transcripts of referees’ comments that are then used for selection reports/recruitment processes (2002-2021, ongoing)
- Individual student – scribing lecture notes verbatim (2021, ongoing)
- A large number of individuals (several different clients): testimonies, letters and submissions (1996-2021, ongoing).
- Authors of oral histories and life stories (several different clients) that we have then subsequently edited and produced as self-published books (1996-2021, ongoing).
- Financial advice consultant in Gippsland (VIC) (2007-2018)
- Psychologist consultant in Queensland (2017)
- Public relations companies in South Australia (2010)
- Darwin Consultant Psychologists (NT) (2006-2010)
Note: we scribe dictation via phone, Skype, Zoom, google.docs.
We scribe then write/edit selection reports for:
- Northern Territory Government (NTG) agencies including: Local Government; Housing; Sport and Recreation; Health; Youth Justice; Territory Families/Department of Children and Families; Justice; Attorney-General’s; Planning and Infrastructure; Children’s Commissioner; Department of the Chief Minister; Aboriginal Interpreter Service (2002-2021, ongoing)
- Commonwealth Departments: Employment and Workplace Relations; Immigration and Indigenous Affairs; Families, Community Services; Customs; Centrelink; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Office of Indigenous Policy (2002-2008).
Note: we scribe selection reports via telephone and occasionally via Skype.
We scribe then write/edit reports and minutes for:
- Life Stories Australia Inc (LSA) – we write the minutes of monthly Board meetings and the AGM via Zoom (2019-2021)
- Psychologist consultant in Bendigo (VIC) (2015-2019) (they retired)
- Australia Council for the Arts (in Darwin) – forum (2018) (on site)
- Territory Families, Northern Territory Government (2017) – procurement reports
- Office of Children and Families/MOS Plus (NT) – 2-day seminar (2008)
- Latrobe City Council (Victoria) – public meeting (2007)
- 2002 – 2006, producing minutes of meetings for: Darwin City Council (NT); Relationships Australia (NT) – monthly; Commonwealth Office of Indigenous Policy; ABA National Advisory Committee, FaCSIA; NT Department of Business – workshops; Mindil Beach Markets Inc (NT); Learning Lessons Steering Committee (NT) – bi-monthly meetings; Menzies School of Health Research (NT) – 3-day symposium.
Nowadays (2020-2021) we scribe all meetings via Zoom or Skype.
Information about our services
For information about our verbatim scribing, minute-taking and report-writing services, go to: Scribing and Writing.
Photograph: Darren Kane. Copyright image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Back To Blog