On Time scribing and report-writing services: our clients
On Time Typing scribes and writes minutes and reports based on dictation, consultations, meetings and discussions. Our main clients are listed below.
We have scribed dictation and produced reports for:
- Psychologist consultant in Bendigo (VIC) (2015-current)
- Financial advice consultant in Gippsland (VIC) (2007-current)
- Psychologist consultant in Queensland (2017)
- Autobiographical statements for individuals in Sydney (NSW) (2017)
- Public relations companies in South Australia (2010)
- Darwin Consultant Psychologists (NT) (2006-2010)
- Individual authors of oral histories, subsequently published (1996-2001; 2016-2017)
- Individuals requiring affidavits, testimonies and submissions in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory (2006-current).
We have scribed and written selection reports for:
- Northern Territory Government agencies including: Local Government; Housing; Sport and Recreation; Health; Territory Families/Department of Children and Families; Justice; Attorney-General’s; Planning and Infrastructure; Children’s Commissioner; Department of the Chief Minister; Aboriginal Interpreter Service (2002-2017)
- Northern Territory Government agencies including: Local Government, Housing, Regional Development, Territory Families, Youth Justice, Health, Planning and Infrastructure, Primary Industries, Auditor-General’s and Justice Department, Correctional Services (2018)
- Commonwealth Departments: Employment and Workplace Relations; Immigration and Indigenous Affairs; Families, Community Services; Customs; Centrelink; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Office of Indigenous Policy (2002-2008).
We have scribed and written reports and minutes for:
- Australia Council for the Arts (in Darwin) – forum (2018)
- Office of Children and Families/MOS Plus (NT) – 2-day seminar (2008)
- Latrobe City Council (Victoria) – public meeting (2007)
- Darwin City Council (NT) – meetings (2002-2006)
- Relationships Australia (NT) – monthly meetings (2002-2006)
- Commonwealth Office of Indigenous Policy – several meetings (2006)
- ABA National Advisory Committee, FaCSIA – several meetings (2005-2006)
- NT Department of Business – 2-day workshops (2004-2005)
- Mindil Beach Markets Inc (NT) – public meeting (2005)
- Learning Lessons Steering Committee (NT) – bi-monthly meetings (2002-2005)
- Menzies School of Health Research (NT) – 3-day symposium (2004).
We have scribed and written procurement reports for:
- Territory Families, Northern Territory Government (2017).
For information about our scribing, minute-taking and report-writing services, go to: Scribing and Writing.
Photograph: Darren Kane. Copyright image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Back To Blog