Scribing and report-writing services – our clients
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading scribes and minute-takers scribe and write minutes and reports of dictation, consultations, meetings and discussions. Some of our major clients are listed below.
Scribing dictation and producing reports:
- Psychologist consultant in Bendigo (VIC) (2015-ongoing)
- Financial advice consultant in Gippsland (VIC) (2007-ongoing)
- Psychologist consultant in Queensland (2017)
- Autobiographical statements for individual in Sydney (NSW) (2017)
- Public relations companies in South Australia (2010)
- Darwin Consultant Psychologists (NT) (2006-2010)
- Individuals (several) authors of oral histories, subsequently published (1996-2001; 2016-2017)
- Individuals (several) requiring affidavits, testimonies and submissions in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory (2006-current).
We have scribed and written selection reports for:
- Northern Territory Government agencies including: Local Government; Housing; Sport and Recreation; Health; Territory Families/Department of Children and Families; Justice; Attorney-General’s; Planning and Infrastructure; Children’s Commissioner; Department of the Chief Minister; Aboriginal Interpreter Service (2002-2017)
- Northern Territory Government agencies including: Local Government, Housing, Regional Development, Territory Families, Youth Justice, Health, Planning and Infrastructure, Primary Industries, Auditor-General’s and Justice Department, Correctional Services (2018)
- Commonwealth Departments: Employment and Workplace Relations; Immigration and Indigenous Affairs; Families, Community Services; Customs; Centrelink; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Office of Indigenous Policy (2002-2008).
We have scribed and written reports and minutes for:
- Australia Council for the Arts (in Darwin) – forum (2018)
- Office of Children and Families/MOS Plus (NT) – 2-day seminar (2008)
- Latrobe City Council (Victoria) – public meeting (2007)
- Darwin City Council (NT) – meetings (2002-2006)
- Relationships Australia (NT) – monthly meetings (2002-2006)
- Commonwealth Office of Indigenous Policy – several meetings (2006)
- ABA National Advisory Committee, FaCSIA – several meetings (2005-2006)
- NT Department of Business – 2-day workshops (2004-2005)
- Mindil Beach Markets Inc (NT) – public meeting (2005)
- Learning Lessons Steering Committee (NT) – bi-monthly meetings (2002-2005)
- Menzies School of Health Research (NT) – 3-day symposium (2004).
We have scribed and written procurement reports for:
- Territory Families, Northern Territory Government (2017).
For information about our scribing, minute-taking and report-writing services, go to: Scribing and Writing.
Photograph: Darren Kane. Copyright image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane
Back To Blog