Our experience editing articles, policies, annual reports, selection reports
Sally-Anne Watson Kane is a professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) and Editors Victoria, with 30 years’ writing and editing experience.
Sally-Anne and her team have edited articles, reports, manuals and policies for many Government agencies, companies, organisations and individuals.
- Selection reports (writing, editing) for Government departments including Health, Justice, Families, Education – NT (since 2002 and ongoing in 2023).
- Annual reports (editing) for various organisations including Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation NT (2021, and 2022); and City of Greater Bendigo (2022)
- Submissions, minutes and reports (editing) for various businesses and companies since 1990s, and ongoing in 2023. These include editing investigation reports for a company in Vic (2020); editing psychological assessment reports for a Psychologist in Bendigo – Vic (2018-2020); scribing and editing financial advice reports for a company in Latrobe City, Gippsland – Vic (2010-2018); and editing contracts for a business in NSW (2018-21).
- Scientific paper – agricultural industry (editing) – DITT, NT (2021).
- Policies (editing) for Department of Education NT (2019), and LeasePlan Australia – Vic (2020s).
- Newsletters (editing) for Department of Education – NT (2020s).
- PTANT Strategic Plan (editing) in Northern Territory (2019).
- Procedure manuals (structural and copy editing, design) for Department of Health – NT (2016-18), and for an aircraft company in Brisbane – QLD (2019).
- Reports (editing) for Charles Darwin University and Edith Cowan University (2010-2014).
- Articles (writing and/or developmental editing, and copy editing) for newspapers, magazines and websites since 1990s.
For our experience in editing published books, see here.
Back To Blog