On Time Typing team
We are a team of highly experienced editors, report-writers, transcriptionists, scribes and proofreaders who reside in Australia and have signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing.
On Time Typing is owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane based in Moe, Gippsland. Our typists’ offices are based in Bendigo (Central Victoria), Moe and Morwell (Latrobe City, Gippsland), Mornington (Mornington Peninsula), Upper Plenty (north of Melbourne) and Melbourne in Victoria; Darwin, Northern Territory; and Cairns, Queensland. We provide services to students, businesses and individuals across Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania and Canberra and the ACT. We are:
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and non-fiction publications; editing poetry; scribing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports; audio transcription (research, investigations, hearings). Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). Over 20 years’ experience in transcription, minute-taking, writing, editing; scribing reports, editing publications and self-publishing. Provides on-site scribing and minute-taking in Gippsland and Melbourne; and telephone scribing and minute-taking across Australia. Lives in Gippsland (VIC). For more information, go to: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; graphic design (InDesign, MS Word); qualified editor with 20 years’ editing and proofreading experience. Diploma of Feature Writing (Honours). Professional member of IPEd and an IPEd-accredited editor. Lives in Melbourne, (VIC).
- Christina Carter: graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word – Mac and PC): manuals, books, reports; editing photographs and images; formatting/design trouble-shooting. Bachelor of Graphic Communication (Graphic Design). Lives in Melbourne (VIC).
- Christine Howes: copy typing; copy writing; scribing and minute-taking; graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word); editing photographs and images. Post-Graduate Diploma in Communications (Journalism). Provides on-site scribing and minute-taking in North Queensland. Lives in Cairns (QLD).
- Sue McKinnon: scribing and minute-taking; copy typing; consultation with local clients; editor-in-training with On Time Typing. Certificate in Editing and Proofreading. Associate member of IPEd. Provides on-site scribing and minute-taking in Northern Territory. Lives in Darwin (NT).
- Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and publications; formatting (Word styles, table of contents); resumes; scribing and minute-taking. Provides on-site scribing and minute-taking in Central Victoria. Lives in Bendigo region (VIC).
- Ruth Mooney: copy typing publications; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); consultation with local clients. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland (VIC).
- Leila Brown: copy typing; audio transcription: property valuation reports in Valex, legal and hearing transcripts and financial advice reports. Lives in Mornington Peninsula (VIC).
- Rae Desmond: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews). Lives in Melbourne (VIC).
- Adele Jeremiah: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews) and medical transcription: Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, Sleep and Respiratory. Lives in Gippsland (VIC).
- Natalie Trainer: copy typing; resumes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Darwin (NT).
For more information about our team, call Sally-Anne at: 0419 337824.
Back To Blog