The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading team
We are a team of highly experienced writers, scribes, typists, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers and transcriptionists. We all live in Australia.
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading (OTTEP) meets the current COVID-19 social distancing requirements and advice in Australia. Our team members all work from home. At this time, in higher-risk areas we communicate and work remotely with one another and clients: via email, Zoom and telephone. For more information go to Staying safe in a COVID-19 world.
Sally-Anne Watson Kane is the owner/operator of OTTEP. Our typists, scribes, graphic designers and editors all live in Australia. They have all signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading and passed OTTEP’s accuracy tests.
OTTEP provides our services to students, businesses, companies, governments, non-government agencies and individuals across Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania, Canberra and the ACT.
Sally-Anne is based in Moe, Gippsland. Our team members (contractors) live in:
- Bendigo, VIC
- Alice Springs, NT
- Darwin, NT
- Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Sale, Mirboo North and Moe, VIC
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Upper Plenty, Melbourne, VIC
- Dandenong/Pakenham, VIC
- Cairns, QLD.
Who we are
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and non-fiction publications; editing poetry; writing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports; audio transcription. Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). 20-30 years’ experience in transcription, minute-taking, writing, scribing reports, editing publications and self-publishing. On-site minute-taking in Gippsland and Melbourne; telephone scribing and minute-taking across Australia. Lives in Moe, VIC. More information: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; graphic design (InDesign, MS Word); qualified editor with 20 years’ editing and proofreading experience. Diploma of Feature Writing (Honours). Professional member of IPEd and an IPEd-accredited editor. Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Christina Carter: graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word – Mac and PC): manuals, books, reports; editing photographs and images; formatting/design trouble-shooting. Bachelor of Graphic Communication (Graphic Design). Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Christine Howes: typing; copy writing; scribing and minute-taking; graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word); editing photographs and images. Post-Graduate Diploma in Communications (Journalism). On-site scribing and minute-taking in North Queensland. Lives in Cairns, QLD.
- Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; formatting (Word styles, table of contents); resumes; proofreading; scribing and minute-taking. On-site scribing and minute-taking in Central Victoria. Lives in Bendigo region, Central VIC.
- Leila Brown: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; audio transcription: property valuation reports in Valex, legal and hearing transcripts and financial advice reports. Lives in Mornington Peninsula, VIC.
- Rae Desmond: typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews). Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Adele Jeremiah: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; typing resumes; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews) and medical transcription: Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, Sleep and Respiratory. Lives in Sale, East Gippsland, VICd.
- Natalie Trainer: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; typing resumes; data input; consultation with local clients. Lives in Darwin, NT.
- Hannah Auld: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; typing resumes; consultation with local clients. Currently in training as minute-taker, and writing and editing selection reports. Lives in Alice Springs (NT).
- Amanda Barker: typing; research and writing reports; consultation with local clients. Lives in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
- Noel Browne: graphic design (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign); editing images or design elements, designing and redesigning reports, brochures and other documents; typing resumes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Sale, East Gippsland.
- Sue Smith: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); typing resumes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Mirboo North, Central Gippsland, VIC.
For more information about our team, contact us.
Back To Blog