The On Time Typing team
On Time Typing is a team of highly experienced editors, report-writers, online transcriptionists, scribes and proofreaders who reside in Australia and have signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing.
On Time Typing is owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane based in Moe, Gippsland. Our typists’ offices are based in Bendigo (Central Victoria), Moe and Morwell (Latrobe City, Gippsland), Mornington (Mornington Peninsula), Upper Plenty (north of Melbourne) and Melbourne in Victoria; and Darwin, Northern Territory. We provide services to students, businesses and individuals in Melbourne and regional Victoria; Darwin and Northern Territory; Sydney and New South Wales; Canberra and the ACT; Tasmania; South Australia; Western Australia; and Queensland. We are:
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and publications; scribing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports; audio transcription (research, investigations, hearings). Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). 30 years’ experience in audio transcription, minute-taking, writing and editing; 20 years’ experience in scribing and editing reports, editing publications and self-publishing. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland. For more information, go to: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; experienced in graphic design (InDesign); qualified editor with 20 years’ editing experience. Professional member of IPEd and an IPEd-accredited editor. Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and publications; extensive experience copy editing and proofreading reports; formatting (Word styles, table of contents); resumes; experience in copy editing publications; scribing minutes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Bendigo, VIC.
- Sue McKinnon: scribing and minute-taking; copy typing; consultation with local clients; holds some editing qualifications; editor-in-training with On Time Typing. Associate member of IPEd. Lives in Darwin, NT.
- Judie Burleigh: copy typing; audio transcription. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, VIC.
- Dianne Becker: copy typing; resumes; audio transcription: interview and focus group transcripts; consultation with local clients. Lives in Bendigo, VIC.
- Ruth Mooney: copy typing publications; audio transcription: focus groups and interviews; consultation with local clients. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, VIC.
- Leila Brown: copy typing; audio transcription: property valuation reports in Valex, legal and hearing transcripts and financial advice reports. Lives in Mornington, VIC.
- Rae Desmond: copy typing; audio transcription: interview and focus group transcripts. Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Vani Kalase: over 14 years’ experience in medical transcription covering most specialties including Radiology and Histopathology; quality analyst for medical transcription; consultation with local clients. Lives in Darwin, NT.
- Adele Jeremiah: medical transcription: Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, Sleep and Respiratory, and currently in training in Radiology transcription; consultation with local clients. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, VIC.
- Monica Butling: medical transcription: specialises in Orthapaedics and Forensic Psychiatry and currently in training in Radiology transcription; copy typing. Lives in East Gippsland, VIC.
For more information about our team, call Sally-Anne at: 0419 337824.
Back To Blog