The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading team
We are a team of highly experienced writers, scribes, typists, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers and transcriptionists. We all live in Australia.
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading meets the current COVID-19 social distancing requirements and advice in Australia, with our team members all working from home. At this time, we communicate and work remotely, with one another and with clients, via email, Zoom and phone or teleconference. For more information go to Staying safe in a COVID-19 world.
We are owned and managed by Sally-Anne Watson Kane. Our typists, scribes and editors have all signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading.
We provide services to students, businesses, companies, governments, non-government agencies and individuals across Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania, Canberra and the ACT.
Our team members live in:
- Bendigo, VIC
- Alice Springs, NT
- Darwin, NT
- Adelaide, SA
- Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Sale and Moe, VIC
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Upper Plenty, Melbourne, VIC
- Dandenong/Pakenham, VIC
- Cairns, QLD.
Who we are
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and non-fiction publications; editing poetry; scribing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports; audio transcription. Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). 20-30 years’ experience in transcription, minute-taking, writing, scribing reports, editing publications and self-publishing. On-site minute-taking in Gippsland and Melbourne; telephone scribing and minute-taking across Australia. Lives in Moe, VIC. More information: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; graphic design (InDesign, MS Word); qualified editor with 20 years’ editing and proofreading experience. Diploma of Feature Writing (Honours). Professional member of IPEd and an IPEd-accredited editor. Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Christina Carter: graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word – Mac and PC): manuals, books, reports; editing photographs and images; formatting/design trouble-shooting. Bachelor of Graphic Communication (Graphic Design). Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Christine Howes: copy typing; copy writing; scribing and minute-taking; graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word); editing photographs and images. Post-Graduate Diploma in Communications (Journalism). On-site scribing and minute-taking in North Queensland. Lives in Cairns, QLD.
- Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and publications; formatting (Word styles, table of contents); resumes; proofreading; scribing and minute-taking. On-site scribing and minute-taking in Central Victoria. Lives in Bendigo region, VIC.
- Leila Brown: copy typing; audio transcription: property valuation reports in Valex, legal and hearing transcripts and financial advice reports. Lives in Mornington Peninsula, VIC.
- Rae Desmond: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews). Lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Katy Barnes: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews). Lives in Adelaide, SA.
- Adele Jeremiah: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews) and medical transcription: Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, Sleep and Respiratory. Lives in Sale, VIC.
- Natalie Trainer: copy typing; resumes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Darwin, NT.
- Hannah Auld: copy typing; consultation with local clients. Currently in training as a minute-taker/scribe. Lives in Alice Springs (NT).
- Amanda Barker: copy typing; consultation with local clients. Lives in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
For more information about our team, contact us.
Back To Blog