The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading team
We are a team of highly experienced writers, scribes, typists, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers and transcriptionists. We all live in Australia.
The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading (OTTEP) team communicates and works with one another and our clients via email, Zoom, google.docs, telephone, and when appropriate/possible, face to face.
Sally-Anne Watson Kane is the owner/operator of OTTEP. Our typists, transcriptionists, scribes, graphic designers and editors all live in Australia. They have all signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading and passed OTTEP’s accuracy tests.
We provide our services to students, businesses, companies, governments, non-government agencies and individuals across Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania, Canberra and the ACT.
OTTEP’s typists, editors and scribes (all contractors) live in:
- Canberra, ACT
- Adelaide, SA
- Alice Springs and Darwin, NT
- Cairns and Toowoomba, QLD
- Bendigo, Geelong, Mirboo North, Moe and Melbourne, VIC.
Who we are
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane (Proprietor): Editing and proofreading policies, reports, fiction and non-fiction publications; editing poetry and poetry books. Writing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports. Audio transcription (transcripts). Face to face scribing and minute-taking in Gippsland and Melbourne, Victoria. Telephone/Zoom scribing and minute-taking across Australia. Producing self-published books. Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). Board member and Secretary of Life Stories Australia. Over 30 years’ experience in transcription, minute-taking, writing, scribing reports, editing publications, and producing self-published books. Lives in Moe, Victoria. More information: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: graphic design (InDesign, MS Word); editing and proof reading publications; qualified editor with over 20 years’ editing and proofreading experience. Holds Diploma of Feature Writing (Honours). Professional accredited member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). Lives in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Kellie Nissen: copy editing and structural editing reports and fiction and non-fiction publications; consultation with local clients in ACT. Holds Cert IV in Professional Writing and Editing. Professional member of Canberra Society of Editors; Associate member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). Lives in Canberra, ACT.
- Christine Howes: graphic design (Adobe InDesign and other programs); minute-taking and scribing while you speak, on site in Cairns area. Lives in Cairns, Queensland.
- Christina Carter: graphic design (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word – Mac and PC): manuals, books, reports; editing photographs and images; formatting/design trouble-shooting. Holds Bachelor of Graphic Communication (Graphic Design). Lives in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Natalie Trainer: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; typing resumes; data input; consultation with local clients. Lives in Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Judie Burleigh: typing; audio transcription (focus groups and interviews). Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, Victoria.
- Hannah Auld: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; typing resumes; consultation with local clients. Scribing minutes and dictation while you speak on site in Alice Springs, and via telephone or Zoom with clients across Australia. Lives in Alice Springs, Northern Territory.
- Sue Smith: copy typing reports and manuscripts or publications; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); typing resumes; consultation with local clients. Lives in Mirboo North, Gippsland, Victoria.
- Danikka Taylor: scribing minutes and dictation while you speak, on site in Toowoomba area and via telephone or Zoom with clients across Australia. Holdsd Bachelor of Arts, Creative and Critical Writing. Lives in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- Teresa Whiley: audio transcription (focus groups, interviews, dictation). She has 20 years’ experience in producing transcripts. Lives in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Megan Kelly: copy typing; audio transcription (focus groups, interviews, dictation). She has many years’ experience in producing transcripts, and copy typing reports. Lives in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Leila Brown: copy typing and scribing real estate valuation reports; audio transcription (dictation). She has more than 40 years’ experience in typing reports in the real estate industry. Lives in Mornington Peninsular, Victoria.
- Jody Tyrer: copy typing; scribing dictation while you speak via telephone or Zoom with clients across Australia. Lives in Geelong area, Victoria.
For more information about our team, contact us.
Back To Blog