On Time Typing team
On Time Typing is a team of highly experienced editors, report-writers, transcriptionists, scribes and proofreaders who reside in Australia and have signed Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing.
On Time Typing is owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane based in Moe, Gippsland. Our typists’ offices are based in Bendigo (Central Victoria), Moe and Morwell (Latrobe City, Gippsland), Mornington (Mornington Peninsula), Upper Plenty (north of Melbourne) and Melbourne in Victoria; Darwin, Northern Territory; and Perth, Western Australia. We provide services to students, businesses and individuals across Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Sydney and New South Wales, Canberra and the ACT, Adelaide and South Australia, and Tasmania. We are:
- Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and publications; collaborative editing (poetry and poetic prose); scribing procurement reports, selection reports and referees’ reports; audio transcription (research, investigations, hearings). Professional member of Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd). Over 20 years’ experience in audio transcription, minute-taking, writing and editing; scribing and editing reports; editing publications and self-publishing. Telephone-transcribing and minute-taking across Australia. On-site scribing and minute-taking for clients in Gippsland and Melbourne. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland. For more information, go to: Sally-Anne’s editing experience and qualifications
- Claire McGregor: editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; graphic design (InDesign); qualified editor with 20 years’ editing and proofreading experience. Professional member of IPEd and an IPEd-accredited editor. Lives in Upper Plenty (Melbourne), VIC.
- Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and publications; line editing reports; formatting (Word styles, table of contents); resumes; experience in copy editing publications; scribing and minute-taking; provides services on site to clients in Central Victoria. Lives in Bendigo, VIC.
- Sue McKinnon: scribing and minute-taking; copy typing; consultation with local clients; on-site scribing and minute-taking for clients in Northern Territory; editor-in-training with On Time Typing. Associate member of IPEd. Lives in Darwin, NT.
- Christine Howes: copy typing; report writing; scribing and minute-taking; providing services on site to clients in North Queensland. Lives in Cairns, Queensland.
- Dianne Becker: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); consultation with clients. Lives in Bendigo, VIC.
- Ruth Mooney: copy typing publications; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); consultation with local clients. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, VIC.
- Leila Brown: copy typing; audio transcription: property valuation reports in Valex, legal and hearing transcripts and financial advice reports. Lives in Mornington, Mornington Peninsula, VIC.
- Rae Desmond: copy typing; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews). Lives in Dandenong (near Pakenham, Melbourne), VIC.
- Adele Jeremiah: copytyping; general audio transcription (dictation, focus groups and interviews); and medical transcription: Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, Sleep and Respiratory. Lives in Latrobe City, Gippsland, VIC.
For more information about our team, call Sally-Anne at: 0419 337824.
Back To Blog