Our editors – memoirs, academic, novels, poetry, articles, websites, newsletters
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading’s team of editors are experienced in editing fiction and non-fiction publications, academic journal articles, policies and other documents. Our editing team comprises three text editors and two image/photograph editors.
Who we are
- Sally-Anne – owner of On Time Typing – is a professional member and registered mentor with Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She lives in Gippsland (VIC). She is highly experienced in editing memoirs, histories, academic and poetry publications; life story writing; and producing publications ‘from handwritten or spoken word, to printed book stage’. For more information, go to: Sally-Anne’s editing experience, and Sally-Anne’s professional development.
- Claire is an accredited editor with, and professional member of, Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She has completed Diploma in Feature Writing (Honours) and IPEd’s Accreditation. Claire has extensive experience in editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications. She has advanced skills in InDesign and Word, and graphic design (publications). She lives in Melbourne (VIC).
- Dee has extensive experience editing and producing newsletters, editing scientific journal articles, and editing non-fiction publications. She has advanced skills in Word and Pages. She lives in Bendigo (VIC).
- Elizabeth is a professional member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She has extensive experience in structural editing, copy editing and proofreading non-fiction books, reports, magazines, articles and websites, and a background in educational publishing. She lives in Melbourne, VIC.
- Kellie is a professional member of Canberra Society of Editors and Associate member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She has completed Cert IV in Professional Writing and Editing. She has extensive experience in copy editing and structural editing reports and publications (non-fiction and fiction). She lives in Canberra, ACT.
For information about the whole team, go to: The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading Team.
For information about our publications, go to Our publications.
For general information about On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading, go to: About us.
Image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane.
Back To Blog