Our editors – memoirs, academic, novels, poetry, articles, reports, coaching
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading’s team of editors are experienced in editing novels and short stories (fiction), creative non-fiction and poetry, and memoir, autobiography, family history and academic (non-fiction) writing. We edit publications, poetry, articles, policies, reports and other documents.
We are experienced in:
- editing for (and/or with) writers of fiction (short stories) and non-fiction (articles, essays, memoir, reports),
- editing for (and/or with) writers with disabilities and NDIS participants,
- editing for (and/or with) for authors and poets from diverse backgrounds including non-English speaking backgrounds and First Nations peoples,
- coaching early career writers and poets in writing and self-editing.
Who we are
- Sally-Anne – owner of On Time Typing – is a professional member and registered mentor with Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She lives in Gippsland (VIC). She is highly experienced in editing memoirs, histories, academic and poetry publications; life story writing; and producing publications ‘from handwritten or spoken word, to printed book stage’. She has extensive experience in working with people who are neurodivergent, and people with disabilities. For more information, go to: Sally-Anne’s editing experience, and Sally-Anne’s professional development.
- Claire is an accredited editor with, and professional member of, Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She has completed Diploma in Feature Writing (Honours) and IPEd’s Accreditation. Claire has extensive experience in editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications. She has advanced skills in InDesign and Word, and graphic design (publications). She lives in Melbourne (VIC).
- Kellie is a professional member of Canberra Society of Editors and Associate member of Institute of Professional Editors Ltd (IPEd). She has completed Cert IV in Professional Writing and Editing. She has extensive experience in copy editing and structural editing reports and publications (non-fiction and fiction); and in working with people who are neurodivergent, and people with disabilities. She lives in Canberra, ACT.
For information about the whole team, go to: The On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading Team.
For information about our publications, go to Our publications.
For general information about On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading, go to: About us.
Image: Sally-Anne Watson Kane.
Back To Blog