Poetry Book Beta Reading Checklist
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading‘s Beta Readers:
- read and review your poetry book manuscript, then
- write a Beta Reading Report based on our Beta Reading Checklist.
Our Poetry Book Beta Reading Checklist
Our checklist includes, among other things, assessing’:
- order of poems
- relevance of each poem to the whole
- title of each poem
- fonts/styles used
- quality/value of each poem (compared to the other poems)
In conclusion, we will recommend one or more of the following:
- further self-editing
- a manuscript appraisal
- editing by a professional editor who specialises in poetry
- graphic design and self-publishing
- submit the manuscript to publishers.
Send us your request to view our detailed checklist for beta reading poetry books, here: Contact us.
This article has been proofread by Dee Sansom from On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading.
Photo: Sally-Anne Watson Kane.
Back To Blog