“Bright lights” – memoir-based poems and stories by S Reynolds
Shirley wrote and told these stories and poems that are all based on her love for all the beautiful animals and people in her life, childhood experiences growing up in New Zealand, and imagination about what could have been.
At times poignant, at times just funny, they make you cry and laugh and all the emotions in between.
Produced by On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading (OTTEP)/On Time Typing Books and Life Stories.
- Author: Shirley Reynolds.
- 120 pp., print.
- Memoir, short stories, poems; themes include animals, nature, family.
- Edited author’s oral storytelling and handwritten story.
- Typing, editing, design, proofreading and printer liaison by On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading (OTTEP)/On Time Typing Books and Life Stories. Cover design: Christina Carter. Inside pages design: Claire McGregor.
- Self-published by (C) 2021 Shirley Reynolds.
Shirley wrote this story to share with family and friends. It is not intended for sale. If you’d like information about this story or would like a copy, contact us here and we will refer you to Shirley who is the sole copyright owner.
Back To Blog