I’m looking for work – do you need any typists?
On Time Typing has a team of audio transcriptionists, scribes, typists and editors.
Good scribes – that is, people who can accurately scribe minutes of meetings, straight into a laptop – are quite a rare breed. If you believe you are a good scribe, and you have plenty of maturity and experience, I’d be happy for you to contact me to tell me about yourself.
Due to ongoing demand for transcripts, we always welcome queries from good quality audio transcriptionists in Australia. If you have the following attributes and experience, please email us your resume and application addressing the below criteria. However, please do not apply if you don’t have the below attributes.
- You are a contractor or freelancer with your own ABN and live permanently in Australia
- You have a broad vocabulary and above-average knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- You are very experienced in dealing with material that is highly confidential and maintaining confidentiality
- You have a very good ‘ear’ for transcribing recordings of interviews and discussions; at least ten years’ audio transcription experience within Australia; experience in transcribing recorded interviews and group discussions; and experience in transcribing recordings of people from non-English speaking backgrounds
- You have your own office and computer equipment in a separate, private room in your home. You have audio transcription software and Word 2010
- You can provide the contact details of two recent referees to verify your relevant experience, accuracy, experience in handling confidential material, and reliability.
Please check our News page to see whether we are currently seeking a typist with specific skills or in a specific location.
Back To Blog