Can you write my essay for me?
If your essay is to be claimed as your own work and submitted to an institution (for example, a university) for assessment, we cannot write your essay for you.
If you would like to write the essay yourself but need tutoring and guidance to help you write it: yes, we can help you self-edit your essay to improve it.
First we will consult with you to clarify what you need and (if necessary) explain the basic principles of constructing an essay, then we will:
- Provide you with a quote for tutoring consultation and editing work.
- Discuss the main points of the essay question with you, identify the key points and help you plan your essay.
- Once you have written the first draft of your essay, we ask you to email it to us then go through it with you to give you helpful feedback and editing suggestions.
- Continue to provide you with advice and feedback until your essay is finished and ready for proofreading.
- Upon request, if you are sure that proofreading by a third party is allowable by your assessor or institution, we are happy to proofread your essay at the quoted charge.
Back To Blog