What’s on this week…
12 May 2020
This week, we are engaged working on the below projects:
- Completing the final stages of structurally editing an autobiography, which we will then design and assist our client in Warragul, Victoria, to self-publish as a hardcopy book.
- Producing a series of 1st draft transcripts of interviews for our NT Government client in Alice Springs, Northern Territory.
- We are just about to commence a structural review (appraisal) and potentially a structural edit of a manuscript of a memoir/autobiographical compilation of stories, for a client in South Australia.
- We are currently reviewing two different manuscripts (memoir, and fiction) so we can provide quotes for editing those manuscripts, for a client in Traralgon, and a client in Moe, in Gippsland, Victoria
- We are currently consulting with a client in South Australia to provide them with a quote for typing a handwritten manuscript (memoir)