What’s on this week at OTT
We have been extremely busy over the past week, and will continue to juggle the multiple projects that are underway until mid-next week to meet our deadlines, prior to going on six days’ leave over Easter.
Over the next few days, On Time Typing (OTT) will be:
- finalising the structural, line and copy editing, photo editing and layout of an annual report for NT Department of Education, and proofreading the report prior to submission by Tuesday
- continuing to proofread a publication about the history of the Crib Point Football Club, which we have been producing for some months and which is now in the ‘designed draft’ stage
- completing the structural edit of a manuscript of a memoir by a Queensland-based author, prior to the next editing stage
- writing and editing a selection report for Territory Families (NT Government), and submitting the report prior to Wednesday
- sending quotes: for producing transcripts of 20 hours’ audio recordings of meetings; and for scribing monthly meetings in Darwin NT
- Writing an new article for LinkedIn prior to going on leave.
Wish us luck!
Image: Pixabay – Creative Commons Licence (no attribution required).