What’s on in March 2021 with On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading
18 March 2021
This month, so far, we’ve been:
- finalising two self-published books. At this moment they’re both being designed, although I’m still editing the last part of one of them. One will be self-published in April and the other in April/May.
- Coaching/tutoring two clients, one in writing/self-editing, the other in working through her editing course. Both coaching projects are funded by NDIS.
- our transcriptionists have been producing transcripts for NT Government and for organisations in Victoria.
- organising bookings for scribing selection reports in the near future.
- our typists have been busy producing resumes.
- chatting to a couple of authors about their upcoming manuscripts that they are looking at producing as self-published books. Sending out quotes etc.
BTW, check out this out; it’s the most relevant (to my clients) article that I’ve seen this month. Thanks to author AJ Collins: Marketing your self-published book.
Have a lovely weekend!
Sally-Anne Watson Kane