Wanted: Scribe (anywhere in Australia)
We are seeking a an experienced scribe with the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and writing skills.
- Very good accuracy in scribing discussions (directly into a computer/laptop).
- Ability to efficiently edit scribed documents into well written, edited and proofread reports.
- Ability to scribe small meetings (such as interview panels and referees) via telephone.
- Availability during business hours (around other commitments).
- High level of experience in working with confidential and/or politically sensitive information.
have own dedicated office space and computer, Word 2010 and good
quality telephone headphones, and ABN. Location: anywhere in Australia.
pay between $20 per hour to $30 per hour (maximum) depending on the
scribe’s skills including his/her ability to edit and proofread
reports/transcripts to a very high standard as well as his/her speed of
editing. As a contractor there would be no guarantee of regular work but
if the scribe is accurate and reliable, then there would be at least
some every week or so.
Contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ page on this website.