Wanted: NT Scribe/Receptionist (Own ABN)
Wanted: a person to fill the role of scribe and telephone receptionist (using the On Time Typing mobile phone) for a busy transcribing, report writing and editing business, which is based in both NT and Victoria.
The amount of scribing work will fluctuate depending on demand as well as how skilled you are at scribing. The receptionist aspect of this role will need you to be available to spend between 5 to 10 minutes each day (or up to one hour each week) answering calls to On Time Typing, checking messages and responding to calls. You will need to be accepting of the fact that the work available might fluctuate i.e. some weeks there will
be next to no jobs whereas other weeks you’ll be able to take on as many jobs as you wish.
Please apply only if you have the following skills or qualities:
- Must live in the NT, preferably in Alice Springs or Darwin.
- Have own ABN and own office including computer/laptop and printer, with good internet coverage.
- Extensive experience in scribing meetings – typing what is said directly into a computer/laptop then afterwards editing it into good copy.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Professional manner and presentation, and excellent face to face and telephone communication skills.
- Extremely reliable and experience in maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Able to use the On Time Typing mobile telephone appropriately and with integrity.
- Able to provide me with the contact details of two referees.
Send your written application and resume via email to Sally-Anne Watson Kane at: [email protected]