Selection criteria for Darwin Scribe
Can you scribe on-site? Do you live in Darwin? Are you a freelancer/part-time worker or have part-time commitments?
If so this may be the role for you.
On Time Typing is looking for someone to scribe on site in offices around Darwin, on an ad hoc basis.
Do you meet all of the following selection criteria? If so, please describe exactly how you meet each of these criteria in your application:
- Live in or near Darwin and know the local area
- Have own ABN, home-based office and computer/printer equipment, and own laptop
- Able to scrib minutes of meetings at 80-90 wpm
- Excellent face to face, telephone and written communication skills
- Extremely reliable and experienced in maintaining confidentiality
- Please provide the contact details of two referees.
Send your application, and a current resume, to On Time Typing at: [email protected]
Note: if you do not meet all the above selection criteria please do not apply.