We are open for business in COVID-19
Update: on 1/7/20, we recommenced meeting with clients in ‘safe’ areas face to face, in addition to our online methods of communicating and consulting with clients, in non-lockdown areas (such as most shires in regional Victoria, and all the other states of Australia). For more information go to: Now meeting clients face to face, where safe to do so.
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading is continuing to provide all of our services online, during and post-COVID-19.
Editing and proofreading: we continue to provide our editing and proofreading services to clients across Australia, via online methods including email, Zoom, Google Hangouts and telephone consultations.
Teleconferencing and minute-taking: we attend Zoom or teleconference meetings, where we scribe or minute-take the proceedings. We then edit the minutes/transcripts and email them to you.
Audio recordings and transcripts: Zoom allows you to record your meetings. Alternatively, you can record your meetings using an i-phone app or digital recorder. You send the audio files to us, and we produce your transcripts or minutes, then email them to you.
Scribing your life story/memoir: we meet you via Zoom, or telephone, and scribe your story as you speak, then 1) send you your story as a Word document, or 2) produce your story or memoir as a self-published book.
Guaranteed quality, accuracy, confidentiality, reliability
- We edit reports and publications. We compile self-published publications, specialising in local and oral history, memoirs and autobiographies.
- We have been providing professional audio transcription, typing, writing, editing and proofreading services, for the past 19 years.
- We have been providing all of our services online for the past 14 years.
- We guarantee accuracy for our proofread transcripts of recordings (at least 98% accuracy), or your money back.
- We offer a signed guarantee of confidentiality to all clients.
- We guarantee that we will meet the agreed deadline.
Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
Image: Peter H, Pixabay.
Back To Blog