We are open for business in COVID-19
On Time Typing, Editing and Proofreading will be providing all of our usual services online, during COVID-19.
Editing and proofreading: we continue to provide our editing and proofreading services to clients across Australia, via online methods including email, Zoom, Google Hangouts and telephone consultations.
Teleconferencing and minute-taking: we attend Zoom or teleconference meetings, where we scribe or minute-take the proceedings. We then edit the minutes/transcripts and email them to you.
Audio recordings and transcripts: Zoom allows you to record your meetings. Alternatively, you can record your meetings using an iphone app or digital recorder. You send the audio files to us, and we produce your transcripts or minutes, then email them to you.
Scribing your life story/testimony: we meet you via Zoom, or telephone, and scribe your story as you speak, then 1) send you your story as a Word document, or 2) produce your story or memoir as a self-published book.
Guaranteed quality, accuracy, confidentiality, reliability
- We edit reports and publications. We compile self-published publications, specialising in local and oral history, memoirs and autobiographies.
- We have been providing professional audio transcription, typing, writing, editing and proofreading services, for the past 19 years.
- We have been providing all of our services online for the past 14 years.
- We guarantee accuracy for our proofread transcripts of recordings (at least 98% accuracy), or your money back.
- We offer a signed guarantee of confidentiality to all clients.
- We guarantee that we will meet the agreed deadline.
Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
Image: Peter H, Pixabay.
Back To Blog