Gippsland event: blogging as a business tool
How can you create and maintain a blog that markets your business and brand online? Write blogs people will read and share? Boost your search engine rankings? Sally-Anne Watson Kane will show you how in this one-hour seminar to be held on 17 August at the Moe Library in Gippsland, Victoria.
The session will cover:
- how to use blogging to promote your business
- creating a blogging plan that suits you
- the key elements of a good blog article
- how to use blogging to win trust and a good reputation
- the importance of editing your blog articles for a professional image
- efficient blogging, sharing and use of links
- opportunity for questions and discussion of the above and related topics.
Bookings limited to 10: please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Details of this workshop:
- When: 10.30 am to 11.30 am on Saturday 17 August 2019
- Where: room 3, Moe Library, 1 George Street, Moe, Gippsland, Victoria
- Presenter: Sally-Anne Watson Kane
- Organiser: On Time Typing
- Charge: free
- Bookings: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.ontimetyping.com
- For more information, call: 0419 337 824.
Sally-Anne Watson Kane has 17 years’ experience in business blogging and running her own editing business, and a lifetime of experience in writing. She has a long-running business blog about a range of subjects including editing, self-publishing, small business management and blogging.
Image: Pixabay Creative Commons licence.
Back To Blog