Wanted: skilled minute-taker in the NT
29 September 2015
On Time Typing is currently seeking an experienced scribe or minute-taker skilled in:
- scribing as people speak directly into their laptop or computer; and
- writing that transcript into a well edited transcript, minutes or report.
You will need to:
- be based in the Northern Territory;
- have your own separate office (in your home);
- have or be able to obtain an ABN;
- be willing to undertake work as a contractor;
- be available to scribe/minute-take on site in Darwin or Alice Springs;
- have a broader than average vocabulary and excellent spelling and grammar.
Please contact: Sally-Anne Watson Kane – Proprietor On Time Typing.