Scribing and Writing
- We offer a signed Guarantee of Confidentiality, and free consultation and quote
- We scribe minutes, reports and dictation. We write reports, web content and publications
- We write the report/web content/article/publication in the best style for your target audience
- We submit your documents by the agreed deadline.
- We scribe and write selection reports on a regular basis for NT Government Departments: Justice, Local Government, Housing, Business, Regional Development, Territory Families, Health, Planning and Infrastructure, Primary Industries, Auditor-General’s Department and Correctional Services (2002 - current). We scribe and write procurement reports for Territory Families, NT (2017). Turnaround time: between 2 and 5 working days
- We have written 1) a submission to Inquiry into Telecommuting and e-Business, Rural and Regional Committee of the Parliament of Victoria (2014), 2) applications for Gippsland Business Awards nomination (2013 and 2017), 3) tender submission to Department of Education (2017), 4) report of a two-day forum for NT Department of Children and Families (2005), 5) funding applications, progress reports and acquittal reports to AUSAID (2000-2001)
- We wrote: Health and nutrition in Coleato Leotelo according to the people of Coleato Leotelo, a report by Sally-Anne Watson [Kane] and the Chief and community of Coleato Leotelo, Ermera, Timor Leste (2001).
- We write and publish weekly blog articles in the On Time Typing Blog (2016 - current)
- We have written website content for two companies (2017)
- We have written, and continue to rewrite, the whole content of the On Time Typing website (2004 - current)
- We have written the 'extras' (half-page, blurb, introductions) for publications we have produced (2006 - current)
- We have written, and continue to update, suites of templates, policies and guidelines for On Time Typing (2002 - current)
- We have written self-published non-fiction and children's books: go to Publications by Peewee Press and Sally-Anne Watson Kane
On Time Typing scribes your dictation or meeting straight into our laptop then writes/edits the report or minutes. We scribe via telephone and face to face:
- Dictation: correspondence, testimonies, submissions
- Selection reports, referees' reports, procurement reports
- Minutes of meetings: committee meetings, Annual General Meetings
- Reports of workshops and seminars.
Note: if there are more than six people present at a face to face meeting and the location of your event means we cannot scribe it on site, you will need to recording the meeting and sent the digital audio file to us for transcription (see Online audio transcription).
We have scribed dictation then produced reports, testimonies, affidavits, correspondence and submissions for:
- Psychologist consultants in Bendigo (VIC) (2015-current)
- Financial advice consultant company in Gippsland (VIC) (2007-current)
- Psychologist consultant in Queensland (2017)
- tender submission (Department of Education) (2017)
- Autobiographical essay for a client in Sydney (NSW) (2017)
- Public relations company in South Australia (2010)
- Darwin Consultant Psychologists (NT) (2007-2009)
- Funding application (USAID) 2000
- Applications and affidavits for individuals in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory (2006-current).
Selection and procurement reports
We regularly scribe selection reports and referees' reports for Northern Territory Government Departments: Local Government; Housing; Sport and Recreation; Health; Territory Families; Business; Justice; Treasury; Attorney-General's Office; Planning and Infrastructure; Office of the Commissioner (2002 - current).
We have produced Selection Reports for Commonwealth Departments: Employment and Workplace Relations; Immigration and Indigenous Affairs; Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; Australian Customs Service; Centrelink; Australian Bureau of Statistics; Office of Indigenous Policy.
We scribe procurement reports including tender and quotation reports, transcripts or summaries of discussions, summaries of negotiations, action sheets for the panel and/or applicants, and outcome reports. We have scribed and written procurement reports (including summaries and action sheets) for Territory Families, Northern Territory Government (2017).
Minutes of meetings
We have previously scribed minutes of meetings and workshops then produced transcripts, reports and minutes for:
- Darwin City Council (NT) - meeting
- Relationships Australia (NT) - regular meetings
- NT Department of Business - 2-day workshop
- Mindil Beach Markets Inc (NT) - public meeting
- Menzies School of Health Research (NT) - symposium
- Learning Lessons Steering Committee (Indigenous Education) - regular meetings
- Commonwealth Office of Indigenous Policy - meetings
- ABA National Advisory Committee for FaCSIA - meetings
- Office of Children and Families (NT) - 2-day seminar
- Latrobe City Council (Victoria) - public meeting.
- We do not charge for initial or general consultations, or conducting research about your subject area
- Charges for scribing and/or writing selection reports are based on a combination of
an hourly rate and charges per section of the reports
- Charges for scribing and/or writing procurement and other reports, including dictated documents, are based on an hourly rate
- Charges for scribing minutes of meetings are based on an hourly rate or a fixed quote for the task
- Charges for writing web content, articles or other material are based on an hourly rate or a fixed quote for the task.
Call us for a free consultation and quote on: 0419 337824.