The On Time Typing team
Sally-Anne Watson Kane
. Thursday, January 19, 2017
On Time Typing is a team of highly experienced typists, online transcriptionists, editors and document designers whom reside in Australia and have signed
Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing.
On Time Typing is owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane whose main office is based in Moe, Gippsland. Our typists' offices are based in Bendigo
(Central Victoria), Moe and Morwell (Latrobe City, Gippsland), Mornington (Mornington Peninsular) and Hampton Park (Melbourne), in Victoria; Cowra
in New South Wales; and Darwin in the Northern Territory. We provide services to students, businesses and individuals in Melbourne and regional Victoria;
Darwin and Northern Territory; Sydney and New South Wales; Canberra and the ACT; Tasmania; South Australia; Western Australia; and Queensland. We are:
- MOE, GIPPSLAND, VIC: Sally-Anne Watson Kane – Proprietor: researching, writing, editing and proofreading; online audio transcription
(research, investigations, hearings, medical); scribing selection reports and referees' reports. Sally-Anne has thirty years' experience in audio
transcription, writing and editing, and has been recording, transcribing and publishing oral histories and anthologies for over twenty years. Prior
to establishing On Time Typing in 2002 she held the roles of audio transcriptionist with Hansard (NT), and compiled, edited and coordinated several
publications produced in Timor Leste and Darwin. Since establishing On Time Typing in 2002, Sally-Anne has been editing and proofreading as well
as engaged in audio transcription, scribing reports and coordinating publications.
- MOE, VIC: Judie Burleigh: copy typing; online audio transcription: academic research transcripts, specialist and valuation reports.
- MORWELL, GIPPSLAND, VIC: Ruth Mooney: copy typing; online audio transcription: medical and academic research transcripts, medical
specialist reports, and proofreading transcripts.
- MORNINGTON, VIC: Leila Brown: copy typing; online audio transcription specialising in legal and academic research transcripts, medical
specialist transcripts, property valuation reports and financial advice reports.
- BENDIGO, VIC: Dianne Becker: copy typing medical and specialist reports; formatting documents; producing resumes in consultation with
clients; audio transcription: medical and academic research interview and focus group transcripts. Dee Sansom: scribing, editing
- MELBOURNE, VIC: Rae Desmond: copy typing; online audio transcription: medical and academic research interview and focus group transcripts.
- NEW SOUTH WALES: Richard Powell: online graphics preparation; formatting, trouble shooting and restructuring
complex documents; producing PowerPoint presentations; producing manuals; editing.
- DARWIN, NT: On Time Typing NT receptionist; scribing minutes of meetings and referees' reports. This position is currently vacant (Aug 2017); we will let you know who our new NT receptionist/scribe is, when we know!
For more information about our team call Sally-Anne at: 0419 337824.
Copyright Sally-Anne Watson Kane, On Time Typing. Please seek my permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link directly to this page if you wish to use this content - thanks!