The On Time Typing team
Sally-Anne Watson Kane
. Friday, May 11, 2018
On Time Typing is a team of highly experienced editors, report-writers, online transcriptionists, scribes and proofreaders who reside in Australia and have signed
Confidentiality Agreements with On Time Typing.
On Time Typing is owned and operated by Sally-Anne Watson Kane based in Moe, Gippsland. Our typists' offices are based in Bendigo
(Central Victoria), Moe and Morwell (Latrobe City, Gippsland), Mornington (Mornington Peninsular), Upper Plenty (north of Melbourne) and Melbourne in Victoria; and Darwin, Northern Territory. We provide services to students, businesses and individuals in Melbourne and regional Victoria;
Darwin and Northern Territory; Sydney and New South Wales; Canberra and the ACT; Tasmania; South Australia; Western Australia; and Queensland. We are:
- MOE, GIPPSLAND, VIC, Sally-Anne Watson Kane: report-writing, editing and proofreading policies, reports and publications; audio transcription
(research, academic, investigations, hearings); scribing procurement reports, selection reports and referees' reports. Sally-Anne is a full member of Institute of Professional Editors (Australia). She has 30 years' experience in audio
transcription, writing and editing, and over 20 years' experience recording, transcribing and publishing oral histories and anthologies. Prior
to establishing On Time Typing in 2002 she was employed as audio transcriptionist with Hansard (NT), and 1996 - 2002, edited and produced publications in Timor Leste and Australia.
- MOE, GIPPSLAND, VIC, Judie Burleigh: copy typing; audio transcription; specialises in academic and research transcripts.
- MORWELL, GIPPSLAND, Ruth Mooney: copy typing publications; audio transcription; specialises in academic and research transcripts, typing and proofreading.
- MORNINGTON, VIC, Leila Brown: copy typing; audio transcription; specialises in legal and hearing transcripts, property valuation reports and financial advice reports.
- MELBOURNE, VIC, Rae Desmond: copy typing; online audio transcription; specialises in academic research interview and focus group transcripts.
- UPPER PLENTY, VIC, Claire McGregor: 20 years' experience editing and proofreading fiction and non-fiction publications; experienced in graphic design (InDesign). Claire is an accredited editor with Institute of Professional Editors.
- BENDIGO, VIC, Dee Sansom: copy typing reports and publications; proofreading reports and publications; scribing minutes.
- BENDIGO, VIC, Dianne Becker: copy typing; audio transcription; producing resumes in consultation with clients; specialises in academic and other research interview and focus group transcripts.
- DARWIN, NT: Vani Kalase: copy typing; specialises in medical transcription; over 14 years' experience in most medical specialties including Radiology and Histopathology; quality analyst for medical transcription;
- DARWIN, NT: Natalie Trainer: experienced in copy typing, audio transcription, word processing and various database programs.
- SYDNEY, NSW: currently seeking a Sydney scribe/typist.
For more information about our team, call Sally-Anne at: 0419 337824.
Copyright Sally-Anne Watson Kane, On Time Typing. Please seek my permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link directly to this page if you wish to use this content - thanks!