Wanted: Darwin-based scribe/minute-taker (with ABN)
Sally-Anne Watson Kane
. Sunday, November 27, 2016
Wanted: person with own ABN and home-based office to 1) scribe minutes and reports in Darwin, and 2) manage On Time Typing telephone calls. Note: as this is a contractor position and earnings will fluctuate, it will suit someone with other commitments or income.
Role: 1) scribe, on site, meetings and interviews in Darwin and Casuarina, 2) answer phone calls and pass on messages.
Please apply only if you have all the following skills and qualities:
- Live in Darwin.
- Have or can obtain own ABN and own office including laptop.
- Are happy with a contractor position where work and income will depend on demand.
- Experienced in scribing minutes of meetings (or dictation) directly into a laptop and editing into well-written copy.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive or private information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both face to face and via telephone.
- Excellent written skills with above-average knowledge of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Able to provide the contact details of two referees in relation to scribing, writing and interpersonal skills.
Submit a brief informal application by email, addressing each of the above criteria, to: email@example.com
Copyright Sally-Anne Watson Kane, On Time Typing. Please seek my permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link directly to this page if you wish to use this content - thanks!