Every now and then we will be issuing a 'Take a look' news item about what the On Time Typing team is currently up to.
Over the past week, On Time Typing's editors and typists have been working on:
- Copy typing and editing a publication about native plants of Central Australia.
- Meetings with the author in relation to their publication about the history of a football club (Mornington).
- Writing and editing 5 Selection Reports for Northern Territory Government (all at different stages of the reporting cycle).
- Audio transcription (producing interview transcripts) for two companies in Melbourne.
- Copy typing and editing reports for a consultant psychologist in Bendigo.
- Providing various quotations for typing, transcription, editing, proofreading and copy writing websites.
The most important thing we learned last week, that we will address this week, was: it is really important to get someone else to proofread our blog articles prior to publishing them.
This coming week we will be:
- Continuing to write and edit Selection Reports.
- Commence editing native plants publications.
- Continue to coordinate the football club publication.
- Producing transcripts as required for companies across Australia.
- If time allows: revise social media platform marketing strategy. Commence marketing our new medical transcription services.
- Develop a plan for having our blog and LinkedIn articles proofread on a weekly basis.
For more information about On Time Typing go to: About Us