What types of reports do you scribe?
We scribe reports for businesses, companies and government
departments in the following industries: financial advice; medical specialists; justice, correctional services, education, business, health, lands and planning, primary industries, local government. We scribe:
- Selection reports
- Referees' reports
- Special measures reports
- Work performance reports
- Reports of meetings, workshops and seminars
- Medical and psychologist reports
- Tender applications and other submissions.
We scribe reports and minutes either via telephone or on site (depending on your location). We either:
- Scribe the report exactly as dictated
- Scribe then edit the report
- Scribe then edit and proofread the report
- Scribe the client's verbal comments and write a report based on that verbal information and any relevant documented information, or
- Scribe the proceedings of a meeting, workshop or seminar then produce a report of the event.